Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Taking Off Early

We are leaving for the State Tournament tomorrow at 8:00 am to go to the high school for their big sendoff at 8:45. We will then take our time and head down to Minneapolis and get checked into the hotel and get ready for the Class A Banquet at the Minneapolis Convention Center that evening.

I don't have a laptop so I will check and see if I can post at least results on the hotel computer in the evening. We are planning on watching all four Class A games at The Barn on the University of Minnesota campus Thursday so I won't be able to post until later in the evening.

You can check for scores at the Minnesota State High School League website: http://www.mshsl.org/mshsl/index.asp

OR

The Minnesota Scores website:
http://minnesota-scores.net/

Hope this helps while I'm gone..I can't download pictures until I get home so I won't post any pictures either...

Better finish packing and get to bed! Yippee!!!

WE LOVE OUR LADY HUSKIES! GO GET EM'!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also, I was reading tonight, since I won't be able to make it to the game due to my vehicle getting repaired :( Sad, cheer loud for me everyone! Anyway, KMFY 96.9 will be broadcasting the game on Thursday! And I'm going to safely assume that if the girls win Thursday will broadcast on Friday and Saturday!!! So us fans that can't make should be able to listen to the game! Pregame startsd at 10:45 am and then the game at 11:00 am....just a heads up!! I'm so excited...36 more hours!!!! I'm counting down!!! Go Lady Huskies!!

Anonymous said...

way to go lady huskies wish ya the best of luck at the target center you have made the whole community proud keep up the good work down there

Anonymous said...

our lady huskies have nothing to be ashamed about with there loss today were all proud of you all no matter what happens tommrow you girls are the best ya just dont give up no matter what happens ya just keep on fighting the community is so proud of you hang youre heads up high and be proud for what you ladys have accomplished