Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Girls are in for a Treat Tomorrow!

I just got home from my mother-in-law's house as we (pretty much she) made two apple pies and two pumpkin pies for the team dinner tomorrow....also got the chicken ready and now just have to make the homemade noodles tomorrow morning. Auntie Delores' is coming over bright and early tomorrow morning to help Max make the noodles....I will pretty much just watch as this is their signature dish and anytime there is a potluck both are requested to make their chicken noodles! (and there are NEVER any left) It is Shelby's favorite so I asked Max if she would help me with the team dinner tomorrow as it will probably be the last one we do this year.

It was fun and took me forever to peel the apples as they were small! Max did the rest and there was even enough for an extra pie for Danny to have at home! He will be happy about that....I'll have to make sure and save him some chicken noodles tomorrow, if there are any left.

So the girls and coaches are in for a real treat from us "Dora Lakers"!

No comments: