Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

School Was Closed Today

I forgot to get on early this morning as we did get the automated call from the school at 5:30 am that school was closed for the day. The girls still have practice today though...got to be prepared!

I think we got over a foot at least and it I'm sure it took the plows quite a while this morning to get the roads cleared. It is bright and sunny out right now and the temperature is a balmy 0 degrees! Their is a wind chill but not sure what it is because I haven't checked and I really don't want to go outside if I don't have to today....I should shovel the walkway though...maybe it will warm up a little, pretty please?

The girls are pumped and ready to go...the Huskie Cafe is feeding the girls spaghetti tomorrow after school before they take off to Hibbing....how nice of them! Thank you Mike and Mary! They have been wonderful to our Lady Huskies....

I'm pretty sure the game will be broadcast again by KMFY, 96.9 so don't forget to turn your radio on at 7:30 if you can't make the game!

No comments: