Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Goodhue Pictures Are Up on Gallery

I finally had some time to get at least the first game done and it they are on the jgoblephotography.photostockplus.com gallery under 3/18/09 Bigfork v Goodhue.

I put pretty much all of them up even though there are some that are a little too blurry for my liking...I am missing the last half of the game for some reason and the send off. I have no idea what happened to them as I remember looking at the sendoff in the car on the way down. And there were some pictures after the girls won the Goodhue game that I really liked, but they are gone also. I don't know if I deleted them not thinking to make room for the other games or what I did....I'm kind of bummed about it but that's the way it goes I guess....I will post the others when I get them done...

No comments: