Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2009

Need a Favor

If anyone has pictures of the sendoff at the school on Wednesday morning, could you please email me? I would like to have a few for the slideshow...you could just email me a few of the pictures and of them getting on the charter bus, in the gym, etc. The 6th grade team performing for the girls, the little kids giving them their cards, etc. I can't believe I don't have them! I took some at the banquet and those are gone also.... :(

Also, if anyone has any after they won the Goodhue game when they are celebrating, I would love to have a few of those for the slideshow also...just email me... jgoble@paulbunyan.net

Thanks!

1 comment:

mel said...

i saw heidi k with a camera at the banquet.... not sure who might have had one at send off, but will think about it and let you know. also i think kim powell had a camera at the banquet... just some ideas! hopefully i will be able to make it tomorrow.... not sure yet. depends on what time doreen leaves. i can't leave till 2 at the earliest. maybe i'll see ya tomorrow... that is if it ever stops snowing!! :/