Search This Blog

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Major Winter Storm On Its Way...

Here is an article from the Duluth News Tribune about a possible major winter storm on its way and is supposed to hit Tuesday afternoon....game day. I have no idea how they will rearrange games as the boys' tournament begins on Monday. We'll just have to wait and see what happens...hopefully we won't get hit that hard, but the weather seems to do what they say it is going to this year....if I hear anything more I will post the information. Copy and paste to get to the article...or do a search for Duluth News Tribune.


http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/event/article/id/114407/

Also, I have not seen an article on the Bigfork/Cook game from last night in either the Hibbing paper or the Mesabi Daily paper....that's about normal for them....it's all about MIB, MIB, MIB. I'm hoping that because we were the late game something will come out in Monday's paper, but I doubt it....see what I mean about Bigfork and news coverage? We can play IN HIBBING and our game isn't even covered in the HIBBING paper...what is that about, really?

If the girls get into the Championship game and if they play MIB and win, will they cover that or will it be just a little piece in the paper....if MIB were to win it would be huge on the front page. At least I know the Grand Rapids Herald Review will have a nice article on the game (with my pictures no less!) Have to get to work on those right now....enough complaining for the day!

No comments: