Search This Blog

Friday, February 06, 2009

Whine, Whine, Whine


And yes, I would like some cheese with my "whine"!

I was going through the pictures from last night's game and have to show another picture that I have to "whine" about...sorry. Yet another drive to the basket and Shelby is hit so hard she falls to the ground and there is no whistle. So here is the picture of what I think most people would consider a foul? Of course she's my baby so I have the right to be a little prejudiced I guess...

The most frustrating part is the inconsistencies of the calls from one game to the next. You can get hammered in one game and barely touch a girl in another game and they wonder why the players get frustrated. I just wish they would be a little more consistent, especially when tournaments are coming up.

No comments: