Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Quote(s) of the Day ~ 2/14/09 ~ Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

A few quotes for all you romantics out there....

Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. ~William Shakespeare

Love is being stupid together. ~Paul Valery

For twas not into my ear you whispered
But into my heart
Twas not my lips you kissed
But my soul
~Judy Garland

The eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love. ~Margaret Atwood

Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren't even there before. ~Mignon McLaughlin

Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. ~Zora Neale Hurston

Love is a game that two can play and both win. ~Eva Gabor

Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. ~Author Unknown

Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. ~Author Unknown

I better stop now...I could go on with these forever. Have a very Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: