Search This Blog

Monday, February 09, 2009

Bigfork/Deer River Game Rescheduled

The game that was cancelled for tonight has been rescheduled to Wednesday night. Which also happens to be the night that they are having the financial aid/scholarship meeting for seniors at the school! Did I say UGH before! Well UGH!!!!!!!!!! In my mind I'm screaming out loud....

It had better be a good game or else Old Man Winter is in lots of trouble with me! By the way, the reason the game was cancelled was because of VERY icy road conditions. It is raining and proceeding to freeze as I type....SO I guess it is more important the girls are all safe at home and not in a bus traveling on very icy roads....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.