Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh, OMG!!!!

Shelby decided to go to her sister's tonight so she could sleep in an extra 40 minutes before school and while she was waiting for her to get home, she got a call from the MN Coaches Association informing her that she will be able to play in the Class A All Star Game!!! She was the second alternate so I figured there was no way she would get to play in that one as it is the big one! They choose 10 girls with two alternates from Class A schools in the State of Minnesota.

One of the girls has prom that night so she can't play and so Shelby gets to play! She was very excited about it and called Coach Powell right away to let him know. Two good things two days in a row for the Bigfork team... Coach Powell and now Shelby.

Shelby said it was April 20th but that can't be right as that is a Monday and it is a two day tournament between Class A, AA, AAA and AAAA... I'm thinking it will be April 18th & 19th. He is sending her info in the mail so when I get the "official" documentation I will post it....I can't wait to see who the other girls will be! What a huge honor and a nice way to end her senior year....I'm so proud of her I had to share....

No comments: