Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

School Cancels Because of Frigid Weather

Baaaaaa!!! That's me crying because that means there can be no game tomorrow night! If school is cancelled, all events will be cancelled also. Seems like we wait all year for the two games against rival Deer River so it is such a let down. I was in the middle of working on my poem so now I'll have to redo it! I even had a line in there about Old Man Winter possibly causing a problem....JINX!

At least the girls will all get to sleep in and get some rest! I think Shelby and I will make some cookies tomorrow for the boys team as THEY will get to play Deer River on Friday evening. Looks like it will warm up enough Friday for things to continue as scheduled....

This will be the second game cancelled because of weather and will have to be rescheduled. The Orr game was cancelled in December and is rescheduled for a Saturday, January 24th. When I get the information on the Deer River game, I will post it!

I'll have more time to work on the new poem and will already have to change it a little...now the girls will have to get ready for their game at Nashwauk on Monday, January 19th!

Oh yeah...our friendly Lady Mustangs left some really nice writings on the blackboard in the boys' locker room for our team....how unsportsmanlike, unclassy and what a poor impression that leaves on their team and school. What ever happened to losing with dignity?

Good luck boys against Deer River on Friday night!

No comments: