Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Taking Off for the Big Cities...

We are leaving for Minneapolis this morning and will pick Shelby up in Hibbing after their performance at the Choir State competition in Virginia. Shelby's grandma Max and I are going with her and will have a good time visiting and watching her last high school basketball game, albeit with other teammates! I like the fact that each girl will be wearing their school uniforms so that will make for some nice pictures...and the very last time she will be wearing the Bigfork Huskie uniforms.....how sad.

I'm sure we'll make the trek to the Mall of America tonight as our hotel is nearby and she will want to "look" around...right! She needs a sundress to go under her graduation gown as the girls are wearing white gowns and the boys black this year...the girls are all wearing white sundresses underneath. I'm sure we'll find something at the mall...hopefully on sale.

I will post info about the tournament, the banquet on Saturday and pictures from the games when I get home....so check back in! Now, I need to get busy and get my stuff together before I leave...later!

1 comment:

lukey love said...

This is so cool. You are truly committed to your daughter's achievements, she sure is an amazingg girl!