Search This Blog

Monday, April 06, 2009

Priceline.com is Great!

Went on Priceline.com to find rooms for the MN Coaches All Star games in Minneapolis and found a three star hotel in Bloomington for $40 per night...and that includes taxes! I haven't used Priceline for over a year and am glad I did....I checked what the prices would be if I called on my own and it's $110 per night...unbelievable! So a good day all around....

If any of you have not used Priceline.com use it! It is well worth it....saved us a lot the last two years she played AAU. I would get the Hampton Inn near Bloomington for $40 per night...and they had a nice breakfast and the BEST beds ever! Just have to put the area in (or a couple) near where you need to stay and start with $35 for a bid...you might have to go up to $40, but that is still better than $100 per night!

No comments: