Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Baby Turned 18...






My little baby turned 18 on Monday, 4/13, and that was sad for me. I can't believe that many years have gone by and she is growing up and will be moving off to college in the Fall. She was born in Buffalo, WY in an April snow blizzard, which is just about like her personality. She came in with a roar and has the personality to match that roar!

I had back labor so it never seemed like labor to me...just a very bad backache. I had stayed with a friend in town because of the storm as Danny was out of town working in Gillette, WY. Went into the hospital around 8am and Danny left Gillette in the storm and got on the freeway right before they closed the roads. He hit a barrier and put a dent in the car....and made it to the hospital around noon. She was born at 4:12 pm, 7 lbs. 8 oz and 21 1/2" long. She was named after the Julia Roberts' character on Steel Magnolias. She didn't have much hair and it took her quite a while to finally get some too!

My pregnancy was easy with no complications and she was a happy baby that was very healthy and hardly ever cried....

So our little girl ended up being 5' 5 1/2" tall and weighs around 120 lbs at age 18.

Just thought I'd share a few baby pictures of her and a couple of her senior pictures as I've been going through a ton of them for graduation stuff. The picture of her with her first Easter basket and bunny is appropriate as Easter was one day before her birthday this year!

No comments: