Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

A New Era of Girls Basketball at BHS

I say a new era, but that probably is just my thinking as Shelby is done at BHS with basketball! What I mean is there are two groups of younger girls that will now be playing in several spring and summer tournaments...YEA!!!! I was happy to hear that other parents are stepping up and taking initiative in organizing the 8th grade girls and will be taking them on many tournaments this summer, some that are MYAS or AAU! That's a good thing...

I believe they are also playing this coming Saturday, April 18th at a Pacesetters tournament in Virginia. I may just have to go to that one....

Megan Powell is in track and Adrianna is doing track for the first time this year in shot put and discus. I told her mom years ago she should be throwing in track! I think she is going to do great and now Megan has someone to hang with at the track meets. I wish them both well and will try to go to a meet and take a few pictures. I think I will wait until it warms up though and we have a nice sunny, WARM day! I will definately post some pictures of the two girls.

Annalise ALWAYS enjoys her free time....Shelby finally has some time to relax before her last All Star game in Minneapolis and is catching up with some of her friends from Blackduck...

Off to work on scanning pictures for her senior class slideshow...

No comments: