Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Short Update

Not too much going on but working on graduation things for Shelby and for others. I got the last half of Shelby's invitations in the mail today and have a few to hand out at church on Sunday and then that will be done! Yeah...

I dropped off Shelby's uniforms at the school today as I got them washed up after the All Star games in Minneapolis. I also had to drop off the ball from her "1,000" point game so the art teacher can paint the date, 1000 points and then her final career total will also go on there. Greg said her final was 1,880 points and she is now the second highest scorer on the wall behind Angie Chernugal with over 2,400 points. When she hit her 1,000 points she was at the Holiday Tournament in Hibbing so they gave her the game ball and it has an anchor on it so that makes it special too.

Tomorrow I am busy working on a couple of graduation invites for seniors and a senior picture order from a session in October....nothing like waiting until the VERY last minute! I also need to work a little more on the senior slide show...scan two more of the seniors and wait for a couple more to give me theirs...then I can finish it up and put the music to it. It has been fun to see all of their baby pictures.

A chilly and rainy day today and tomorrow so it will be a good day to sit at the computer and work on things....

No comments: