Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bigfork Takes Care of Cherry

Bigfork defeated Cherry tonight on their home court, 57-32. The score at the half was 37-20. I don't have all the points for the girls so I will wait for the box score from Mesabi Daily News and add it tomorrow sometime.

They are ranked 5th in Class A in the State of MN right now. They moved down a notch after their loss to Grand Rapids.

I'm sure the girls are looking forward to a small break before the Hibbing Christmas tournament begins on December 28th, 29th and 30th. I'm looking forward to attending all three days of the tournament as I have those days off. Yippee! Finally get to see lots of basketball..Shelby will be coming with me to some of them. It will be fun for her to see the girls again...

No comments: