Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Work Instead of Play...Awww

I was planning on going to the game tonight in Chisholm to watch the girls BEAT Chisholm, but got a call yesterday from da boss. They needed someone to work so I dutifully said I would....I will get an update from a couple of moms and post what information they can give me.

I did see this morning that Remer beat Deer River last night in OT, 60-58. Bet THAT was a good game...haha. A little physical too maybe? The Northern Lakes Conference title just might be very interesting this year!

I bet the next time they play Deer River will won't let that happen again! Then they will be split...could get VERY interesting down the road a little ways. Can't wait for the games between Nashwauk, Remer and Deer River....

3 comments:

Kayla Heisler said...

hello! this is kayla. Im starting a blog for my english class, and i love how your doing yours. So I've decided I'll keep posting for this season. and yes it was a good game! alot of fouls, stupid fouls!

jag said...

Hi Kayla! If you need any help, let me know...it has been so much fun over the years. I miss watching Shelby play but wouldn't miss the girls this year play for anything! They are all very special to me and a big part of my life. Sounds like you guys have a really good team this year. Good luck and can't wait to watch you play the Huskies! Congrats on defeating Deer River!

jag said...

Kayla, send me your email address... I might have some pictures from last year I could email you and some suggestions for your new blog. What is your blog site so I can look at it? Thanks!