Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Graduation









The day finally came for Shelby and her classmates from the BHS Class of 2009 to graduate! It seemed surreal to me and just did not seem like the day was here and she was actually graduating.

The Validictorian was Justin Mann who had just qualified for State in the shot put the day before and the Co-Salutatorians were Viki Krachtt and Britney Stewart. It was a very nice ceremony with Jacob Rahier (2008) and Jared Anselmo singing A Simple Man. The slideshow went well and when the choir went up to sing The Prayer was when I cried....seeing Shelby, Lise and Megan standing there together for the last time was what got to me.....ugh. So hard to believe she won't be with them next year!

Here are a few pictures from the day....the one of Shelby laughing was after they threw their caps and Joe G's got stuck up in the rafters! Leave it to Joe G!

I will post a few more pictures once I get them from Shelby's camera and my final note to end the blog after Shelby's grad party on the 6th....need to get through that this coming week!

No comments: