Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Orr Game Rescheduled for January

The game that was cancelled Monday night, 12/15/08, because of inclement weather, has been rescheduled for Saturday, January 24th at Bigfork. I'm not sure of the time but I'm sure it will be posted on the MSHSL website at a later date.....so only one game this week and that is against the Cherry Tigers tomorrow night at Bigfork. I have to say that I'm pretty excited that one of last year's seniors will be home from college and will hopefully announce the girls at the beginning of the game. Jesse Powell is the brother to junior Megan Powell and he is THE BEST at announcing the girls and getting the crowd going before the game....he has been sorely missed this year! We are really excited to have him back for the holidays! I hope he will get to be around for more than one game....

No comments: